Although the setup process is nearly identical for each Canon model, the download and installation process via http://ij.start.cannon may differ.
- To begin, remove the box packaging as well as the Canon printer model from the box.
- Ascertain that the surface on which the printer will be placed is clean and close to the computer or laptop.
- Utilize your inkjet printer to inspect the shipped components.
- A setup CD for Windows and Mac, a power cable, cartridges, and a manual, for example, are all included.
- Connect one end of the power cable to the printer’s power cord in the back and the other end to the power switch to begin the Setup.
- Press the ON button to turn on your printer.
- If you see a steady light, remove the Paper Output Tray and cover it.
- After installing the fine and ink cartridges, slide the paper guide into place.
- Insert good, valid blank papers and double-check that everything is in working order.
- The Canon printer model is set up. To proceed, navigate to https://ij.start.cannon and download the most recent printer software.
On your computer or laptop, close all background applications. Then, to launch your default browser, double-click it. You can use Chrome, Edge, or Mozilla Firefox as your default browser.
In the web address bar, type “https://ij.start.cannon” and press Enter. The Canon printer drivers download site, http://ij.start.canon, offers the most recent software and drivers for your operating system.
On this page, you will see four options for various types of information. On the next page, select the “Set Up (Start Here)” tab to find the appropriate options.
The Product page is available at https://ij.start.canon. A box appears asking you to enter the model name; therefore, type the model name of your printer, TS302, and click Go. You can also search for your Canon model in a different manner. To continue, scroll down the page and select the Canon printer series.
Following that, the download page appears automatically. The “Download” tab must be selected. Click the “Save” or “Save As” button if another prompt appears on the download screen. For example, your printer software would start downloading right away.
After downloading the Canon ij setup, click “Run” to begin the installation. Then, to complete the installation of ij setup, follow the on-screen instructions.
The best way to connect your PC and Canon printer is via WiFi or a wireless connection. Your printer, however, should be wireless for this process.
So, let’s take a look at how to connect the IJ printer to the WiFi network.
- Check that your Canon printer is turned on.
- Download and install the printer drivers from the Canon website, http://ij.start.cannon.
- To turn on your Canon model, press the ON button.
- Tap or press the wireless icon or the WiFi button.
- Examine the WiFi lamp to ensure that your wireless router is operational.
- Then, for a few seconds, press the wireless router’s WPS button.
- It’s possible that your printer will tell you whether you’re connected or not. If not, check the WiFi and ON lights; if both are lit, the connection is active.
This guide will walk you through the various Windows and Mac system steps for your Canon wireless model. Let’s take a look at the steps you’ll need to take on your computer.
Check to see if your printer is connected to a power source. Then, press the ON button to turn on your Canon inkjet printer.
Most users will use the WPS method if a direct WiFi button is available. Otherwise, go to Setup >WiFi Setup and select OK.
Using the right arrow, select WPS (PIN Code). You can also use the WPS (Push button) method if your router has a direct WPS button.
A PIN code appears on the Canon printer display, which you must enter on the router. Consult the router’s manual for instructions on how to enter this PIN. “Connected status” will appear on the printer display; tap OK.
Open a web browser and navigate to http://ij.start.cannon to find the correct drivers and software for your Canon printer model.
To access the download page, go to ij.start.canon and select Set Up, then enter the model name of your Canon printer. Select “Windows OS” in the upper right corner, then click the “download” tab to get universal drivers for your model.
When the Ij printer drivers download at http://ij.start.canon is complete, click Run to begin the process. Otherwise, double-click the.exe file to open the Start Setup tab.
A license agreement is a next window in the installation setup. Before clicking Yes to accept the Canon printer’s terms, make sure you read it thoroughly.
You can participate in this survey program by checking the “Deactivate the block” box and clicking Agree in an Extended Survey Program window (which may or may not appear) that keeps you informed by sending information.
A connection method screen appears during the installation process because we are installing wirelessly. As a result, you’ll need to double-check your connection and model information. Then click Yes to confirm and wait for the printer drivers to install.
You can now install the printer and scanner drivers that came with the software from https://ij.start.canon. A list will appear on your screen; choose the drivers you require and follow the installation instructions. When the final page appears, click Exit to complete the installation.
In a matter of seconds to minutes, your Canon ij setup will be complete. Click “Exit” to close the installation window.