Canon printers are well-known for their low-cost printing and easy operation. The printing business has transformed as a result of these machines. However, despite their advantages, these printers are not impervious to technological flaws. Problems with Canon printers, such as 5b02, have been reported worldwide. You’ve come to the right site if you have the same issue and need to know how to fix Canon Printer Error Code 5b02.
Printers have become an indispensable part of everyone’s daily routine. These devices are widely used in businesses and schools, and due to their widespread use, they are vulnerable to technical issues like Error Code 5b02. So, before we look at how to fix Canon Printer Problem Code 5b02, let’s look at why this error occurs in the first place.
In this article by Tech Support Expert, Our Canon printer experts will assist you with this issue by presenting you with some of the most accurate techniques. Furthermore, you can contact our Canon printer specialists for instant help with any of your issues. Our experts are highly skilled and capable people, knowledgeable about any Canon printer issues.
Problems with technology, such as Error Code 5b02, can be aggravating and time-consuming. A variety of causes could result in the appearance of this error code. The following are some of them:
- The user will encounter this error if the waste ink is completely absorbed.
- It’s conceivable that the printer is experiencing an internal issue.
- As a result of excessive equipment use.
- Use of faulty cartridges
Any of these factors could cause error code 5b02. Fortunately, you have a few options for quickly resolving this issue.
Now that we’ve worked out what’s generating this error, we can proceed with the troubleshooting steps to repair it. Keep in mind that all steps must be followed precisely and accurately. Don’t skip or change any stages if you want the best resolution. To resolve the problem code 5b02, follow the steps outlined below.
The first step in resolving this issue is to reset your Canon printer completely. To execute this strategy, carefully follow the steps outlined below:
- To begin, unplug both the printer’s power cord and the printer’s power source.
- Remove any electrical connections to the printer, including USB cords (if attached).
- Keep the Start button pressed.
- Reconnect the Canon printer to your PC.
- Press the Resume button twice while holding the Start button down, and then repeat the first and second steps.
- Press and hold the Resume button four times after completing the preceding steps.
- Once you’ve finished this, check to see if the issue has been resolved.
Suppose the issue is still not fixed. After that, you can proceed to the second method of resolving this issue code.
This is your second choice for resolving the situation. However, double-check that your Canon printer has enough paper loaded before beginning. Make sure to follow the procedures outlined below to complete this procedure.
- The first step is to choose a region in which to work. To do so, select your region from the drop-down menu.
- A set of chicks
- You’re all set to go now. The printer produces one page by pressing Clear Ink Counter > Drop-down menu > Main Black > Set.
- Select an absorber from the drop-down menu at the Ink Absorber counter.
- From the drop-down option, choose “Main Black” and then “Set.” As a result of this, the printer will be able to move from one sheet to the next.
- After that, choose EEPROM.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Service Tool > Auto > Test Print.
Once you’ve followed all of the instructions, reset your Canon printer and wait a few seconds before turning it on. Try conducting a print test once you’ve logged in to see if the problem has been resolved.
We hope you found this article helpful and were able to resolve your issue by following all of the steps given in this blog. These solutions for resolving Canon Printer Error Code 502 are tried and true. By carefully following all of these directions, you can fix this mistake. However, if the issue persists, we suggest speaking with a tech support expert for more detailed advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most effective technique to resolve Canon printer error 5B02?
Ans. Error 5B02 from Canon has been resolved.
- With the printer turned off but attached to a power supply, press and hold the power button while pressing the stop/reset button.
- Press and hold the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/Reset button two times when the Power LED glows.
What does error code 5B02 on a Canon printer mean?
Ans. The main ink absorber black is full, as indicated by the error code 5B02 on the LCD screen. Ink absorber replacement is usually done simultaneously because the main black and color ink absorbers are in the same location.
What steps should I take to reset my Canon printer?
Ans. The steps to reset a Canon printer are as follows:
- Go to the menu and select “Printer” from the drop-down menu.
- Use the directional arrows to navigate through the setup menu.
- Then select Device Settings and click OK.
- Select Reset settings and then OK to begin the process.
What is the cause of the error message on my Canon printer?
Ans. The most common cause of a printing error on a printer is a connection issue. It’s possible that the printer and computer aren’t connected any longer. Check your USB cable and other wires, and reconnect your printer if they are all in good working order.
How do I restore factory settings on my Canon Pixma printer?
Ans. From the factory, the press is set up.
- Then, press OK after using the arrow buttons to navigate to Device Settings.
- Then, press OK after using the arrow buttons to navigate to the Reset setting.
- Then, after using the arrow buttons to navigate to Reset, press OK.
- The answer is yes.
- Choose OK. The device has now been restored to its original state.